Become a Sponsor
Play a key role in developing regional entrepreneurial and leadership capabilities with mentoring philosophies at the core, changing the trend that only 20-25% of start-up enterprises succeed.
The sponsorship of programs allows Mowgli to enhance our ability to reach more entrepreneurs, and we aim to develop 500,000 mentors to mentor 500,000 entrepreneur, create 1,000,000 new jobs and safeguard 90% of their jobs, generate USD 8.5 Billion and achieve an ROI of 500% by 2030.
We look to work with organisations that have, within their strategic direction, the drive to support entrepreneurship, leadership and SME development, as well as job creation.
Open-call Mentoring Programs – Sponsors can:
- Fund a single program in an existing market or multiple/regional programs with an objective to reach a certain number of entrepreneurs over an agreed duration. Provide long-term funding for 2-3 years to cover operational/start-up costs of entering new markets
- Fund multi-country programs in existing and new territories subject to the agreement of markets
Corporate Programs – Sponsors can:
- Fund the training of their executive team members as mentors to facilitate leadership development and support SME’s in that country. This program covers two areas:
- HR: training of leadership team in the philosophies of mentoring and internal leadership development
- CSR: volunteering to support SME’s and help job creation within the country
To explore how sponsoring Mowgli mentoring programs can support your corporate leadership and CSR objectives and help us to achieve our vision, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org