Become a Mowgli Mentor
Learn the art of mentoring, work with an entrepreneur to support them in developing and growing their entrepreneurial and leadership capabilities and learn new skills at the same time.
Want to pass on your business acumen and give back to entrepreneurs and SME communities? Let us develop you and find you an entrepreneur you’ll simply love working with.
Learn more about Mowgli’s Mentoring philosophies and the unique Mowgli Mentoring Experience (MME) program
Program Benefits for Mentors
- Honing of leadership skills; listening communication & management
- Further development of emotional intelligence
- Greater self-awareness for deeper leadership
- Access to learning resources and the intra-regional Mowgli Family Network for support and new business development opportunities
- Increased access to and understanding of UK and the MENA region’s SME markets and entrepreneurial ecosystem
Mentor Application Criteria
- A successful track record as an entrepreneur, senior executive or professional with 5+ years of cash flow/ P&L management experience
- Wide and diverse network and cross-border professional experience
- Understanding of the unique Mowgli Mentoring Experience (MME) program, Mowgli's mentoring philosophy, principles and practice
- Commitment to the mentoring relationship for one year (minimum of 2 hours per month plus the initial 3-day Kickstart workshop)
- Willingness to pass the philosophy and benefits of mentoring on
All applicants must meet selection and eligibility criteria to be considered for our mentoring programs.
Be INSPIRED, INSPIRE others and CONNECT with the evolving Mowgli Family Network.
Be a part of it. It might just change your life.
APPLY NOW to become a Mowgli Mentor
Registered Charity Number: 1127087
Duns Registration Number: 06587752