ANIMA to celebrate its 10th anniversary and to organise the EMEA Business Forum
ANIMA and its partners will organise the EMEA (Europe – Middle East – Africa) Business Forum in Marseille on the 2nd and 3rd of November, 2016.
Targeted at business and economic decision makers of this region, on the subject of the opportunities brought by this digital revolution and the new frontiers of cooperation between Europe and Mediterranean, this event is organizer on the occasion of ANIMA Investment Network 10th anniversary in 2016, and in the context of the Mediterranean Economic Week in Marseille.
Two days dedicated to forward thinking, business making and building sustainable cooperations
Digital technology is revolutionising production, consumption, communication, and influences the planning and development of territories worldwide. In the Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa, the penetration of mobile networks and 3G/4G greatly exceeds that of the wired Internet. These markets are thus becoming pilots and experimental territories for solutions that are more difficult to penetrate in more technologically mature markets (m-commerce).
At the same time, these countries need to operate for a competitiveness rise in sectors where digital can provide an answer (agriculture, energy, transport and logistics, health). It is also to digital social networks that explain partly the success of the mobilisation in the uprisings that brought regime changes in Egypt and Tunisia. In this sense, the digital must be considered as a tool for social transformation.
Why joining the ANIMA EMEA Business Forum
- You are a corporate or entrepreneur interested in promoting your company in the EMEA region, understanding these markets and developing business networks across the region.
- You are a private or public business support organisation willing to enhance or share your knowledge of the EMEA markets and develop contacts to serve your clients.
- You are an investment or business promotion organisation interested in promoting your country or territory towards companies and business networks.
- You are an investor looking for contact at high level and new venture opportunities.
Join the ANIMA EMEA Business Forum and benefit from premium networking and exchange opportunities:
- Visions of EMEA government representatives on economic strategies and integration within the region
- Strategies and opportunities offered by Digital Corporates for business competitiveness and acceleration
- Success stories of entrepreneurs strategies within EMEA
- Latest investment promotion and business climate drivers presented by EU and Mediterranean countries
- Social transformation and entrepreneurship opportunities at stake in the EMEA region
- Meeting with potential business partners, investors and facilitators to grow in EMEA
For more information